East Windsor Historical Society

The Museums on the Green, Home of the East Windsor Historical Society is a non -profit (501c3) organization dedicated to the preservation and celebration of the history of East Windsor CT. Located at 115 Scantic Rd East Windsor CT 06088 it is open Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.

Ever expanding (2020), it is made up of 5 buildings: Scantic Academy (1817), Osborn House (1785),Broad Brook Barber Shop (1891), East Windsor Probate Court (1882), Barber Hil School House (1861) and 6 barns located on 42 acres and more buildings in the planning stages.