Tunxis Hill Fire Dept.
1941 (Date published)
Exterior view of the front and side of the Tunxis Hill Fire Department building. The firehouse has two garage doors, single doors, windows, one chimney, and a staircase with a railing on the right side of the structure. The Fire Department has a sign above the garage doors, "FAIRFIELD FIRE DEPT. No. 2." On the right side of the building, metal and wooden fencing are visible. A utility pole and utility wires are in front of the building. Trees are in the background.. An automobile is parking behind the station. Street visible at right in the foreground.