Sherman School Green

Sherman School Green


circa 1910 (Date manufactured/created)
black and white
Old Sherman school (at right) and Fire House (at left). Both buildings faced the Post Road. When the new Sherman school was built in 1913, the old school was moved to Reef Road and became the Fire House. The old Fire House was moved to Sherman Street and became a house.
FF_Schools_Elementary_Sherman_01
Fairfield (Conn. : Town)